Wondering what we’ve been up to lately?
Monday, May 19th, 2014
The Library is in receipt of the following checks:
- $4,631.30 (profits from book sales, bookstore & internet revenues)
- $33.25 (Liberry preserves)
- $720 (2014 Children’s Art Calendar
- $500 Blue-ray attachment for buffing machine
- $5,935.46 McNaughton Books (Eureka FY 2014-15)
Per your request, your donations of $4,934.55 will be used to purchase books for the library’s collection, $5935.46 will pay for the McNaughton Book Service and the remainder will be used to order the Blue-ray attachment. Once again, thank you for all your hard work and dedication to the library.
Director of Library Services